Do you have a passion for technology and a hunger for finding new business opportunities? Do you want to work for an international scale-up company where your success is directly impacting the company's success?
We are looking for a skilled Partner Manager to join our crew in London. Our future Partner Manager has a crucial role in finding new business opportunities, qualifying new partners and developing mutually rewarding relationships. You will build and execute our Partner Plan and you have the motivation and drive to look for new opportunities. In this role you need to understand our partners’ business and find ways to integrate giosg’s products to them. You are a true business enthusiast and a solution seller.
To be successful in this position, you would need to have:
- Proven capability to sell software solutions via a partner network.
- Experience with cloud and SaaS systems.
- Ability to understand partners' business models and business drivers.
- Active approach to new business generation and attitude to close the opportunities.
- Systematic approach to managing sales cycles from a sales lead all the way to the final stage, i.e. purchase order.
- Native level English.
We also value experience in selling CRM, Contact Centre, customer engagement or live chat solutions and existing contact network within an IT reseller ecosystem.
Why you will enjoy working at giosg:
- At giosg you have the opportunity for growth: a great performer can gain more responsibility and progress within the company. We provide a work environment where you can execute your innovative ideas, get support from your bright colleagues and develop yourself.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure the employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys. We really believe in what we do!
Location: London, Old Street (Albert House)
Package: £40k-£55k basic, £80k OTE (uncapped)
If we sparked your interest, please send your CV and cover letter. If a question or two popped into your mind, feel free to contact our Recruitment Specialist Anne-Mari Salminen tel. +358 40 721 0552.