Design – Helsinki
If you are a designer talent hunting for new opportunities, you should consider joining the best.
Our superior, yet humble team is ready to grow and welcome a new member to join the crew in Helsinki. As we are growing, building new tech teams and constantly developing innovative features and products, we are looking for a Product Designer to create playful and beautiful products with us.
You will collaborate closely with specific engineering team and Product Owner, taking full ownership of user experience and design of a certain product.
What will be on your to do -list:
- Working with diverse and enthusiastic team to define and drive new solutions which makes our customers’ work more enjoyable. Our engineering team’s Product Owner is your go-to-person - he knows our customers’ wants, needs and biggest dreams. You are the talent who’s designs our developers bring to life.
- Leading the design across product lifecycle from launch to further development.
- Being involved in every step of your team’s product development process.
- In addition to the engineering team, our designers Minna, Jani and Tero are always there to got your back. Together you’ll build best design practices and processes and guarantee delightful user experiences.
What we expect from you:
- You have experience working in a similar role and the scars to prove it.
- You are familiar with Adobe software. Previous skills in Sketch are not necessary, but you are eager to learn how to play with it.
- You have eye for detail: what works and what doesn’t work. And why it doesn’t work. You have excellent eye for typography, color and layout.
- You have an understanding of design systems and component libraries.
- You have a good understanding of user flows and interaction design.
- Most importantly your best asset is your enthusiastic attitude. You take ownership of your work and you are a real team player, ready to iterate and give and receive feedback.
We welcome any extra skills too – tell us what’s your experise!
You will be working with the giosg brand so you have the ability to design for a certain style. We have done the groundwork to take our visual look to the next level, but there is stuff to do. User experience is also close to our heart and we hope you feel the same way. You see the bigger picture and understand connections between elements and page flows. You have ability to use data and best practices to base your design decisions on.
And to the most important part. Why you will enjoy working at giosg:
- You will be working in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Finland. Here you’ll be a part of our interesting story and you have the ability to effect on company’s success.
- We want to make sure that you have the right tools to do your work – you get to choose your work equipment.
- We offer fun activites to our employees: you can start your Friday mornings by playing floorball with your colleagues or relax at the office and play some pingball. We also like to enjoy breakfasts together at the office.
At giosg we have a passionate attitude towards work and we really believe in what we do. We wish you share a similar attitude and can’t wait to do your magic!
Did we manage to spark your interest? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV, application and portfolio. If you are interested to have a chat and hear more about giosg, please call to our HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.