Customer Engagement Specialist
Customer Engagement – Helsinki
Customer engagement isn’t just a buzzword - at the very minute our sales team closes a deal, the Customer Engagement team takes over, and creates excellent customer experiences starting from day one. Our skilled team of eight people is looking for a new colleague to join their journey in building superb relationships - one customer at a time.
What will be on your to do -list:
- You will ensure our existing customers obtain the full value of our solutions by being in close contact with them and guiding them towards optimal giosg platform usage.
- Upselling and identifying new opportunities for our customers.
- Scaling the customer engagement process and creating automated process steps.
- Creating best practices and customer newsletters.
- Providing excellent customer experiences via chat, email and phone.
- You’ll cooperate closely with internal stakeholders; tech teams, sales and your experienced team mates who are there to guide you in new situations.
How you’ll charm us:
- You have strong communication skills, an interest to solve even the trickiest problems and a high motivation to create superior customer experiences.
- When needed, you are ready to turn your sales mode on as well - you have experience in client-facing role within customer service and sales.
- You have a strong interest towards technology and an eager attitude to learn more!
- Experience of creating content
- You communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
And to the most important part. Why you will enjoy working with us:
- People. That’s usually the reason that comes up first when asking our employees what they enjoy the most about working at giosg. Our crew is full of different, great personalities - from Aapo telling his twisted jokes to Heli whose laugh you’ll hear all the way to the other side of the office. We like to embrace our team spirit by arranging different activities: sporty ones play floorball on Friday mornings, others might relax by playing Playstation at the end of the day and some just can’t wait for the next party.
- You will be working in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Finland. Here you’ll have the ability to effect giosg’s overall success.
- It’s important to us that our employees feel great coming to the office in the morning. We measure workplace happiness on a monthly basis and are always open for a discussion!
This is a full-time position and we are ready to welcome a newcomer to join us during this winter. Come as weird as you are!
Did we manage to spark your interest? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV and application no later than 18th of February. If you are interested to have a chat and hear more about giosg, please call to our Head of Customer Engagement Laura Leskinen tel. +358 44 974 5293 or HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.