Sales Development Representative
Sweden Sales & Marketing - Stockholm
Are you a sales talent looking for the next big thing? If you are interested in working in an international scale-up company and to be part of a team ready to conquer the world - look no further!
Our Team Sweden is ready to welcome a Sales Development Representative to join the team and be a part of giosg’s growth story. We are a crew of six sales and marketing people, a mix of seniors and juniors. We all thrive to succeed in our work and it's probably our competitiveness that brings us together. We don't shy away from competing with other giosg sales units - after all there's nothing wrong with a little bit of friendly competition!
What would be on your to do -list then?
- As a Sales Development Representative you have a crucial role in making giosg a well-known brand in Sweden, driving new sales activities and supporting our Client Managers to reach their targets.
- Identifying new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Communicating giosg’s value proposition clearly and booking meetings with decision makers.
- Assisting Marketing Manager in sales activities such as event planning and prospecting initiatives.
How you will charm us:
- You have experience working in a similar role preferably in SaaS industry - and scars to prove it.
- You have a passion for sales and ambition to impress your colleagues and most importantly our potential customers.
- You are able to communicate proficiently to decision makers of large companies and understand business drivers and challenges.
- You have fluent skills in English and Swedish.
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- At giosg you have the opportunity for growth: a great performer can gain more responsibility and progress within the company.
- We offer you good compensation according to your skills.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys. We have an excited attitude towards work and we really believe in what we do!
- Finally, if that hasn't convinced you how awesome our team is - our beautiful new office views facing the Kungliga Slottet most definitely will.
Did we manage to spark your interest? If you got the “where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. If you want to hear more about the role and the company, have a chat with our HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.