Senior Client Manager
Sales – Helsinki
Are you a sales talent looking for the next big thing? If you are interested in working in an international scale-up company and being part of a team ready to conquer the world - look no further!
We giosgers are on a mission to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Our sales team is seeking one more talent to build superior customer relationships and spread the word of AI-powered digital solutions.
What would be on your to do -list then? In this role, you’ll have a strong focus on new customer acquisition and building sales pipelines. Senior Client Manager actively prospects, books meetings, meets potential customers, creates value propositions, closes deals and identifies new opportunities. Solution selling at its best! You are that best friend to our customers and a real team player.
Together with our Customer Engagement team you make sure we have the most satisfied customers in the industry. Passion towards technology is definitely a plus since you get to co-operate also with our Product Owners and tech people.
In this role you'll meet decision-makers from different companies, from small businesses to large corporations, in various industries. At giosg there are no limits - if you want to create a completely new sales concept, the stage is yours! Take our Senior Client Manager Teemu for example, who with his active approach was able to open the doors for us to a completely new industry last year.
You’ll charm us with the following skills:
- Preferably +5 of years experience in sales. Experience in SaaS or media industry is definitely a plus.
- Fluent skills in Finnish and English.
- We can’t highlight enough that your most valuable asset is your attitude. You are driven, interested to learn new and happy to help your colleagues.
Why you’ll enjoy working with us:
- You will be working in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Finland. Here you’ll be a part of our interesting story and you have the ability to effect on company’s success.
- People. The team. We get the best kicks when the whole team reaches our collective target - that's when we really get to celebrate the success of the company and the people behind it. PS. Our go-to spot when it’s time to celebrate is Saslik.
- We offer fun activities to our employees: you can start your Friday mornings by playing floorball with your colleagues or relax at the office and play some Playstation. We also like to enjoy breakfasts together at the office. If you want to have a beer on Friday after work, we can guarantee that you’ll find company.
Did we manage to spark your interest and you got that “where can I sign” feeling? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV and application to us as soon as possible. If you are interested to have a chat and hear more about giosg, please give a call to our HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.