Senior Account Manager - UK London
Sales - London
Do you have a passion for technology and a hunger for finding new business opportunities? Are you interested in working for an international scale-up company where you can see and feel the growth and development?
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager to join our crew in London. In this role you will play a crucial part in our growth plans. You will be responsible for finding new business opportunities, qualify new partners and develop mutually rewarding relationships. We are looking for a person who has a can-do attitude, an ability to solve clients' problems and is results-oriented.
You will have the motivation to impress your colleagues with your outstanding closing skills and drive to find new opportunities. In this role you need to understand our partners’ business and find ways to integrate giosg’s products to them. You are a true business enthusiast and a solution seller.
To be successful in this position, you would need to have:
- Proven capability to sell software solutions, partner network experience is preferred.
- Experience with cloud and SaaS systems.
- Ability to understand partners' business models and business drivers.
- Active approach to new business generation and attitude for closing opportunities.
- Systematic approach to managing sales cycles from a sales lead all the way to the final stage, i.e. purchase order.
- Native level English.
We also value experience in selling CRM, Contact Centre, customer engagement or live chat solutions and existing contact network within an IT reseller ecosystem.
Why you will enjoy working at giosg:
- At giosg you have the opportunity for growth: a great performer can gain more responsibility and progress within the company. We provide a work environment where you can execute your innovative ideas, get support from your bright colleagues and develop yourself.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure the employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys. We really believe in what we do!
Location: London, Old Street (Albert House)
Package: £40k-£55k basic, £80k OTE (uncapped)
If we sparked your interest, please send your CV and cover letter. If a question or two popped into your mind, feel free to contact our Recruitment Specialist Anne-Mari Salminen tel. +358 40 721 0552.