Sweden Sales & Marketing - Stockholm
Consider yourself a sales talent looking for the next big thing? If yes, you should consider joining the best.
We giosgers are on a mission to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Our direct sales team is looking for a Client Manager to build superior customer relationships with our most valuable customers and prospects and spread the word of AI-powered digital solutions.
Client Manager has a crucial role to grow our business in the Nordics and make sure together with the Customer Engagement team that we have the most satisfied customers in the industry. We are looking for someone who has the ability to think outside the box and create solutions to clients’ problems.
What your daily work looks like:
Client Manager builds sales pipelines actively and manages sales processes from start to finish; identifying new business opportunities, prospecting, booking meetings, meeting potential customers and closing the deals. Solution selling at it’s best - you identify customer’s problems and effectively communicate our value proposition in order to find the best solution. You are a key player in our business and put giosg on the map in Sweden together with your colleagues.
You will charm us with the following skills:
- Enthusiastic attitude and outstanding people skills. We are looking for a person who takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated to learn something new every day.
- A couple of years experience in B2B-sales and scars to prove it.
- Sales-driven mindset and motivation for constant development.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English.
And most importantly why you will enjoy working with us:
- The Team! Our dynamic is special because we all have different interests, but we have a lot of similarities also. We all thrive to succeed in our work and it's probably our competitiveness that brings us together. We don't shy away from competing with other giosg sales units - after all there's nothing wrong with a little bit of friendly competition!
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure the employee satisfaction with employee NPS surveys. This is a place where everyone gets a say, we appreciate initiative and good ideas, so if you have something valuable to add we’ll nurture it and help you grow.
- Good compensation according to your skills and experience.
1) Skype meeting with our HR Manager Taika to get to know each other.
2) Meeting with our Country Manager Lars at the Stockholm office.
3) Meeting with our Chief Revenue officer Peter.
3) Last, but not least meeting with our sales and marketing team in Sweden. We want to provide you the possibility to get to know your colleagues before joining the team and see how we work.
If we sparked your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and application to us. We wish that you will join our team during autumn. Would you like to hear more? Feel free to have call and chat with our Country Manager Lars Schön +46 70 981 73 35 or HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.