Consider yourself a sales talent looking for the next big thing? If yes, you should consider joining the best.
Our mission is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Our direct sales team is looking for a Client Manager to build superior customer relationships with their most valuable customers and prospects and spread the word of AI-powered digital solutions.
In the team of Marketing Manager, Sales Development Representative and Customer Engagement, Client Manager has a central and very important role in our new customer sales in the Nordics. We are looking for someone who has the ability to think outside the box and create solutions to clients’ problems.
What daily work looks like:
Client Manager builds sales pipelines actively and manages sales processes from start to finish; identifying new business opportunities, prospecting, booking meetings, meeting potential customers and closing the deals. Solution selling at it’s best – you identify customer’s problems and effectively communicate our value proposition in order to find the best solution. You are a key player in our business and put our client on the map in Sweden together with your colleagues.
You will charm us with the following skills:
- Enthusiastic attitude and outstanding people skills. We are looking for a person who takes ownership of her/his work and is motivated to learn something new every day.
- A couple of years experience in B2B-sales and scars to prove it. Preferably experience in SaaS business.
- Sales-driven mindset and motivation for constant development.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English.
And most importantly why you will enjoy working with our client:
- The Team! Their dynamic is special because they all have different interests, but they have a lot of similarities also. They all thrive to succeed in their work and it’s probably their competitiveness that brings them together. They don’t shy away from competing with other sales units – after all there’s nothing wrong with a little bit of friendly competition!
- It’s important to them that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; they measure the employee satisfaction with employee NPS surveys. This is a place where everyone gets a say, they appreciate initiative and good ideas, so if you have something valuable to add they’ll nurture it and help you grow.
- Good compensation according to your skills and experience.
Did we manage to spark your interest? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV and application, we wish that you will join our team as soon as possible.
Or would you like to hear more? Feel free to call Country Director Lars Schön at +46 70 981 73 35.