Consider yourself a sales talent looking for the next big thing? If yes, you should consider joining the best.
Our mission is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Our direct sales team is looking for a Sales Development Representative to build superior customer relationships with their most valuable customers and prospects and spread the word of AI-powered digital solutions.
In the team of a Marketing Manager, Client Managers and Customer Engagement Managers, the Sales Development Representative has a central and very important role in our new customer sales in the Nordics. We are looking for someone who has the ability to think outside the box and create solutions to clients’ problems.
What would be on your to do -list then?
- As a Sales Development Representative you have a crucial role in making giosg a well-known brand in Scandinavia, driving new sales activities and supporting our Client Managers to reach their targets.
- Identifying new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Communicating giosg’s value proposition clearly and booking meetings with decision makers.
- Assisting Marketing Manager in sales activities such as event planning and prospecting initiatives.
How you will charm us:
- You have experience working in a similar role preferably in SaaS industry - and scars to prove it.
- You have a passion for sales and ambition to impress your colleagues and most importantly our potential customers.
- You are able to communicate proficiently to decision makers of large companies and understand business drivers and challenges.
- You have fluent skills in Swedish and English.
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- At giosg you have the opportunity for growth: a great performer can gain more responsibility and progress within the company.
- We offer you good compensation according to your skills.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys. We have an excited attitude towards work and we really believe in what we do!
- Finally, if that hasn't convinced you how awesome our team is - our beautiful new office views facing the Kungliga Slottet most definitely will.
Did we manage to spark your interest? If you got the “where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. If you want to hear more about the role and the company, have a chat with our Country Director, Lars Schön tel. +46 70 981 73 35.