Our mission is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Our Operations team is looking for a Human Resource Manager to build superior HR function and ensure the overall well-being of our employees.
How does the HR Manager’s day look like?
- Flexible, international, fun and independent!
- You work closely with our management, tech teams and sales/marketing providing HR support, insight and practical advice.
- Your key responsibilities include the recruitment, HR practicalities/processes/policies, coaching for team leaders, coordination of administrative functions and overall wellbeing at the work.
- Active dialog with our subsidiaries in Sweden and UK.
- Advising on labor and HR related laws.
- As a growing company we are constantly faced with new situations; if you don’t know something, you are ready to figure it out.
Are you the superhero we are looking for?
- You have the ability to work independently and lead yourself.
- You have excellent skills in Finnish and English, with proficiency in other languages being an asset.
- You have a degree in HR or related field and looking for a challenging position where you can see yourself growing as a professional.
- You have some international experience (for example study abroad or internships)
- Preferably at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience: HR, recruitment, talent management, well-being, benefits programs and experience regarding a software industry is a big plus
Why you will enjoy working at giosg:
- We offer the opportunity to gain experience in growing tech industry.
- We offer fun activities to our employees: you can start your Friday mornings by playing floorball with your colleagues or relax at the office and play Playstation. We also like to enjoy breakfast together at the office. If you want to have a beer on Friday after work, we can guarantee that you’ll find company.
- You will work in an international environment with positive, helpful and of course the brightest colleagues!
Did we manage to spark your interest and you got that “where can I sign” feeling? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter with your salary request as soon as possible. If you are interested to have a chat and hear more about giosg, please give a call to our COO Jussi Karelo tel. +358 40 512 5714.
The ideal start date is in the beginning of January. We are looking for a talent who could work full-time at our Helsinki office.