Giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right visitor at the right time – allowing organisations to operate smarter. The result? A faster, more streamlined sales process, happier customers and a significant boost to return on investment.
Our vision is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Interactions with impact, with meaning, with outcome. WITH PURPOSE. We want to become the go-to brand in customer engagement, spring-boarding the relevance and productivity of every touchpoint to optimise everyone’s most valuable resource: TIME.
Do you have a passion for technology and hunger for sales? Are you interested in working in an international environment and to be a part of a team ready to conquer the world? If yes, look no further.
Our team is ready to welcome a Senior Sales Development Representative to join the team and be a part of giosg’s growth story. As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you have a crucial role in making giosg a well-known brand in UK, driving new sales activities and making sure we have the most satisfied customers in the industry.
We’re looking for people with great ambition. As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you get to:
- Generate outbound leads: identify target companies, contact potential customers using a range of outbound channels and convince them to speak with our Client Managers over a demo call.
- Deliver value to prospects and be the driving force of our new customer acquisition.
- Identify customer’s problems and find the best solutions. Communicate giosg’s value proposition clearly.
To be successful at your job, you’d need to have:
- 1,5+ years of experience in Sales Development.
- Passion for sales and ambition to impress your colleagues and most importantly our potential customers.
- Fluency in English at a native level.
- Motivation and skills to meet (and exceed) monthly goals.
- Ability to communicate proficiently to decision makers of large UK companies and understand business drivers and challenges.
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- At giosg you have the opportunity for growth: a great performer can gain more responsibility and progress within the company.
- We offer you good compensation according to your skills.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys. We have an excited attitude towards work and we really believe in what we do!
Location: London, Old Street (Albert House)
Package: £30k-£40k basic, £60k OTE (uncapped)
If we managed to spark your interest and you got the “where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. If you want to hear more about the role and the company, have a chat with our HR Manager Jenni Heinonen tel. +358 50 590 6550.