Giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right visitor at the right time – allowing organisations to operate smarter. The result? A faster, more streamlined sales process, happier customers and a significant boost to return on investment.
Our vision is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Interactions with impact, with meaning, with outcome. WITH PURPOSE. We want to become the go-to brand in customer engagement, spring-boarding the relevance and productivity of every touchpoint to optimise everyone’s most valuable resource: TIME.
As we are growing, it’s an exciting time to join the giosg family. We are a company of 60 tech and business professionals with offices in Helsinki, London and Stockholm. We pride ourselves in being an all-round epic workplace where we work hard, have fun, and serve our clients with superior quality every day.
Do you have a passion for technology and a hunger to find new business opportunities? Are you interested in working in an international scale-up company where you can see and feel the growth and development? We are looking for a target driven Partner Account Manager to join our crew in Helsinki for a full-time position.
As a Partner Account Manager you will actively search for new business opportunities, qualify new partners and develop mutually rewarding relationships. You have the motivation to impress your colleagues with your outstanding closing skills and drive to look for new opportunities. In this role you need to understand our partners’ business and find ways to integrate giosg’s products to them.
To be successful in this position, you need to have:
- Previous experience from B2B sales.
- Skills to sell software solutions via partner network.
- Capability to create value propositions and identify new opportunities.
- Enthusiasm for new customer acquisition and building sales pipelines.
- Ability to understand partners' business models and business drivers.
- Active approach to new business generation and attitude to close the opportunities.
- Outstanding people skills and passion for technology.
- Both written and oral fluency in Finnish and English.
Previous experience in selling CRM, Contact Center, customer engagement or live chat solutions is valued.
Why you’ll enjoy working at giosg:
- We offer the opportunity to gain sales experience in the growing tech industry.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure the employee satisfaction with monthly employee NPS surveys. We have an excited attitude towards work and we really believe in what we do!
- We like to work hard, but also have some fun; you can start your Friday morning energetically by participating in giosg’s floorball game or relax at the office by playing pinball or PlayStation. We also like to enjoy breakfasts together from time to time.
- You will work in an international environment with positive, helpful and of course the brightest colleagues!
Got excited? Please send your application in Finnish or English. If you are eager to hear more, don’t hesitate to call and have a chat with our HR Manager Jenni Heinonen tel. +358 50 590 6550.