We are a SaaS company focusing on bringing only meaningful interactions. Our main product is a live chat but we are constantly developing new innovative products. As we are growing the times are exciting. We have a few tech teams at giosg and we have room for a skilled Finland based Software Developer.
At giosg you are being placed to a team that matches best with your interests. We offer possibilities to work with high volume event data, develop our real time messaging system further, develop our online editor or create new integrations to our platform.
Let’s move on to the best part – tech stack! Here are some technologies we like to use: Python, RxJS, Django, Node.js, TypeScript, React, WebSocket, Rest, Postgres, Cassandra, Redis and Druid. We like to run our microservices on top of our own k8s cluster and also heavily rely on Ansible and Docker. We deploy new versions to production everyday without downtime.
We hope that you can master Python and/or TypeScript and enjoy playing with some of our technologies. We most importantly wish you have a mindset of a doer, have some years of working experience in real software projects and you are keen to learn new stuff constantly. You will get all the help you need but we expect you can deliver also without constant supervision. Leadership qualities are appreciated but not required.
Why you’ll enjoy working with us:
- The product. You will work with a product used by hundreds of customers, thousands of users and even more of their customers. Our product is a crucial part of our customers' business tools so you can expect a lot of traffic and data to be handled.
- Work-life balance. We work during normal office hours and offer a remote working possibility. The office is located conveniently right besides Valimo train station and Vihdintie. It is easy to come by public transportation, own car or by bike.
- Chance to participate in stock option program.
- We like to embrace our team spirit by arranging different activities: the sporty ones play floorball on Friday mornings, others might relax by playing Playstation at the end of the day and some just can’t wait for the next party.
- You will be working in an international environment. We have offices in 3 countries, customers from 15 countries and our headcount is currently 60 representing several nationalities. At the office we speak mostly English and Finnish.
Did you get that “where can I sign” feeling? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV and link to your GitHub profile via our websites. If you don't have any code to show then we might ask you to do a little programming assignment. If you have any questions, please contact our VP of Engineering Petri Miettinen: firstname.lastname@example.org or give a call to HR Manager Jenni Heinonen tel. +358 50 590 6550.