Are you a strong sales person looking for the next big thing? If you are interested in working in an international scale-up company and being part of a team ready to conquer the world - look no further.
We giosgers are on a mission to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Our sales team is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to build superior customer relationships with our most valuable customers and prospects and spread the word of AI-powered digital solutions.
What will be on your to do list:
- To further develop our growth strategy within the top500 companies in the Finland & Baltics region, actively open new accounts and maintain excellent relationships with existing ones to pursue up- and cross-sales opportunities to drive our growth.
- Together with our Customer Engagement team your task is to make sure that we have the most satisfied customers in the industry.
- You’ll also get to co-operate with our Product Owners and tech people by bringing customers needs and requirements for future solutions and services development.
Who we are looking for:
- Sales: 5+ years’ experience and proven track record within key account management working with large B2B organizations.
- Customer-focused person with ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships with key clients.
- Industry Knowledge: Experience from SaaS, media industry, sales and marketing tools and/or other relevant digital sales background is a big plus.
- Communication: Strong communication and negotiation skills and passion for sales. You are comfortable interacting with C-level decision makers. You are fluent both in Finnish and English.
- Team Spirit: You are able to work independently and aim for your own peak performance but at the same time you are a team player and want to help others to succeed as well.
And most importantly why you will enjoy working with us:
- Work-life balance. We work during normal office hours. The office is located conveniently right besides Valimo train station and Vihdintie. It is easy to come by public transportation, own car or by bike.
- We like to embrace our team spirit by arranging different activities: the sporty ones play floorball on Friday mornings, others might relax by playing Playstation at the end of the day and some just can’t wait for the next party!
- People. The team. We get the best kicks when the whole team reaches our collective target - that's when we really get to celebrate the success of the company and the people behind it.
- An interesting career journey in an international and agile tech company.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure the employee satisfaction with employee NPS surveys. This is a place where everyone gets a say, we appreciate initiative and good ideas, so if you have something valuable to add we’ll nurture it and help you grow.
- Good compensation according to your skills and experience.
What to expect from our recruitment process?
It’s super important that both you and we feel that we are a correct match. That’s why we want to involve all the relevant people in the recruitment process. Before we make any decisions you’ll meet:
- Our Country Director Kalle and our Chief Revenue Officer Björkka who will explain how we do sales here at giosg and how our growth plans look like.
- Our HR Manager Jenni who will tell you about the culture and values we have here at giosg.
- We will also ask you to make a small sales plan assignment to better understand how you work and maintain excellent client relationships.
If we managed to spark your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and application to us. We wish that you can join our team as soon as possible.
Would you like to hear more? Feel free to contact our HR Manager Jenni Heinonen tel. +358 50 590 6550.