Giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right person at the right time – allowing organisations to operate smarter. The result? A faster, more streamlined sales process, happier customers and a significant boost to return on investment.
Our vision is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Interactions with impact, with meaning, with outcome. WITH PURPOSE. We want to become the go-to brand in customer engagement, spring-boarding the relevance and productivity of every touchpoint to optimise everyone’s most valuable resource: TIME.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
Our CEO Ville once said that an ideal Product Manager candidate would be someone with a Gordon Ramsay attitude; a character who drives and inspires the tech team to produce innovative, top notch products our customers love. Someone who wants to see constant development and isn’t afraid to demand it. However, despite that Gordon attitude, we are looking for a Product Manager who would be a pleasant person to work with.
We believe in gamification and aim that our products are easy and fun to use. User interfaces should be insightful and make working more enjoyable. We are looking for someone who shares these beliefs and takes ownership of their work.
What would be on your to do list:
Product Manager aims for excellence and plans unique ways to exceed our customers’ expectations together with the tech team. You manage and support the entire product lifecycle and work as the “CEO” of the tech team to make sure the team has plans and tasks which are aligned with our product vision and roadmap. For this you will get support from our Head of Product and CEO Ville, our CTO Ari and VP of Engineering Petri.
Active dialogue with all stakeholders (customers, sales, marketing, developers - you name it) is the key to success in this role. You spend a lot of time with our customers and make discovery how giosg products could fit to solve these issues. You are a talented communicator and do the product discovery properly - you know what our customers need and communicate it forward.
You work very closely with the team’s Product Designer and together you create UX prototypes which solve our customers’ problems. You also communicate internally about product updates and new features to all giosgers and organize internal training for our Customer Engagement and Sales teams.
How you will charm us:
- You have a skill set that is a combination of both technical understanding and sense of business. This includes business process development, sales, tech & UX understanding and strong project management skills.
- You have excellent communication skills and you love to have dialogue with customers.
- You are a real problem solver and you do your work with a proactive attitude. You see opportunities everywhere.
- You have experience in the Product Manager role preferably in SaaS business.
- You want to create products that bring superior value for business.
- Previous sales experience is a definite plus.
Why you will enjoy working with us:
- The product. You will work with a product used by hundreds of customers, thousands of users and even more of their customers. Our product is a crucial part of our customers' business tools so you can expect a lot of traffic and data to be handled.
- Work-life balance. We work during normal office hours and offer a remote working possibility. The office is located conveniently right besides Valimo train station and Vihdintie. It is easy to come by public transportation, own car or by bike.
- Chance to participate in the stock option program.
- The Team and giosg people in general! Our crew enjoys breakfasts together from time to time and the sporty ones play floorball on Friday mornings. If you want to play some Playstation or go to have an after work beer, we are sure you’ll find company.
- You will be working in an international environment. We have offices in 3 countries, customers from 15 countries and our headcount is currently 60 representing several nationalities. At the office we speak mostly English and Finnish.
If we managed to spark your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and application to us. Feel free to call our HR Manager Jenni Heinonen tel. +358 50 590 6550.