Python captivated, Django unchained, Docker employed, Node knotted. Playing with words is quite fun. If creating software is that for you - become our new Lead Developer!
Many of us giosgers thinks coding is the best thing you can do with your pants on, but it’s even better when you do it in a good company. As we are growing the times are exciting since growth equals interesting opportunities.
As a Lead Developer you are a crucial part of our software development. You lead by doing, designing beautiful software architecture and implementing it together with the software developers. You are a good team player who cares more about the outcome of all rather than output of yourself.
At giosg you are being placed to a team that matches best with your interests. We offer possibilities to work with high volume event data, develop our real time messaging system further, develop our rather sophisticated online editor or create new integrations to our platform.
Let’s move on to the best part – tech stack! Here are some technologies we like to use: Python, RxJS, Django, Node Js, React, WebSocket, Rest, Postgres, Casssandra, Redis, Druid, k8s and Docker. We hope that you already enjoy playing with these technologies. In addition to mastering some of those technologies, we most importantly wish you have a mindset of a doer and some years of experience in real software development projects.
Why you’ll enjoy working with us:
- People. That’s usually the reason that comes up first when asking our employees what they enjoy the most about working at giosg. Our crew is full of different, great personalities.
- Work-life balance. We work during normal office hours and offer a remote working possibility. The office is located conveniently right besides Valimo train station and Vihdintie. It is easy to come by public transportation, own car or by bike.
- Chance to participate in stock option program.
- We like to embrace our team spirit by arranging different activities: the sporty ones play floorball on Friday mornings, others might relax by playing Playstation at the end of the day and some just can’t wait for the next party. We enjoy eating as well and have breakfast together at the office from time to time.
- You will be working in an international environment. We have offices in 3 countries, customers from 15 countries and our headcount is currently 60 representing several nationalities. At the office we speak mostly English and Finnish.
Did you get that “where can I sign” feeling? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV and link to your GitHub profile via our websites. If you have any questions, please contact our VP of Engineering Petri Miettinen firstname.lastname@example.org or give a call to HR Manager Jenni Heinonen tel. +358 50 590 6550.