Giosg is a SaaS company focusing on bringing only meaningful interactions. Our AI powered solutions help our customers increase their marketing, sales and customer service productivity with an easy-to-use chat, intelligent chatbots and targeted interactions that convert website visitors into sales and happy customers in a flash.
Giosg was founded in 2011 and has seen rapid growth in the last few years — Our current headcount is 60 wonderful giosgers! We’re headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and have local sales offices in Stockholm and the UK.
Are you a strong sales person looking for the next big thing? If you are interested in working in an international scale-up company and being part of a team ready to conquer the world - look no further.
Our sales team is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to build superior customer relationships with the most valuable brands in Automotive, Retail, Real-Estate and Finance industries.
What will be on your to do list:
- To further develop our growth strategy within the top500 companies in the Nordic region, actively open new accounts and maintain excellent relationships with existing ones to pursue up- and cross-sales opportunities to drive our growth.
- Together with our Customer Engagement team your task is to make sure that we have the most satisfied customers in the industry.
- You’ll also get to co-operate with our Product Managers and tech people by bringing customers needs and requirements for future solutions and services development.
Who we are looking for:
- Sales: 5+ years’ experience and proven track record within key account management working with large B2B organizations.
- Customer-focused person with ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships with key clients.
- Industry Knowledge: Experience in consultative SaaS Sales, preferably in one of our focus industries (Automotive, Retail, Real-Estate and Finance industries).
- Communication: Strong communication and negotiation skills and passion for sales. You are comfortable interacting with C-level decision makers. You are fluent in both Swedish and English.
- Team Spirit: You are able to work independently and aim for your own peak performance but at the same time you are a team player and want to help others to succeed as well.
And most importantly why you will enjoy working with us:
- An interesting career journey in an international and agile tech company.
- Opportunity to impact our brand and market share in the Nordics.
- The Team! Our dynamic is special because we all have different interests, but we have a lot of similarities too. We all thrive to succeed in our work and it's probably our competitiveness that brings us together. We don't shy away from competing with other giosg sales units - after all there's nothing wrong with a little bit of friendly competition!
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure employee satisfaction with employee NPS surveys. This is a place where everyone gets a say, we appreciate initiative and good ideas, so if you have something valuable to add we’ll nurture it and help you grow.
- Good compensation according to your skills and experience.
- We provide you health care insurance and support your wellbeing with wellness allowance.
If we sparked your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and application to us. We hope that you can join our team as soon as possible.
Would you like to hear more? Feel free to contact our HR Manager Jenni Antila tel. +358 50 590 6550.